1. I went to college (Texas A&M) thinking I'd go on to vet school. But freshman chemistry kicked my butt and I switched my major to Psychology. And while I loved Psych, I had no idea what to do with a psych degree. I ended up getting a job at an investment firm... thought I'd stay for a couple of years and then move on to something else... well, this summer I'll celebrate my 17th anniversary.
2. I met my husband at work. We worked on the same floor, but in different groups. And we managed to keep it quite... many of our co-workers didn't know we were dating until after we had already gotten engaged.
3. My favorite movie is Fletch. I know every line... I've read every book.
4. I've completed 4 full marathons and 2 half-marathons (1 marathon and 1 half were for the Walt Disney Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge). I haven't run in years, but have hopes of doing another event one of these days.
5. I've lived my entire life in Texas. I love this state, and I love Houston, but I do not love the hot Texas summers. The heat makes me grouchy and I pretty much hibernate in my air conditioned house from June through September.