What was I doing at 11pm on a Thursday night? I was counting quilt tops that need to be quilted. That picture is just part of them! I found 16... yes, 16 quilts that need to be completed.
So in the interest of full disclosure, here they are...
1. 1974 (finished piecing that one Thursday night)
2. Washi HST
3. American Jane Square-in-Square
4. Verna Postage Stamp
5. Simple Abundance Postage Stamp
6. Sugar Pop Tumbler (baby size)
7. Made in Cherry/Made in Swoon
8. Simple Abundance Stacked Strip (baby size)
9. Ruby Baby Quilt
10. Hushabye Feed Sacks
11. Domestic Bliss Feed Sacks
12. Jelly Roll Race (want to finish this one up for the July HMQG meeting)
13. Aqua & White String
14. Pumpkins Gone Wild Disappearing 9-patch
15. Oh Cherry Disappearing 9-patch
16. Tranquility McGuffrey
Maybe a goal of one finish per month... that would have me done by the end of 2013.