Oh boy, do I need this motivation! I did a little project inventory recently, and there's more than a few things I need to finish up.
Works in Progress
1. Loulouthi quilt
2. Handpieced hexagon quilt
Quilts That Need Binding
1. Sugar Pop Tumbler
2. Boutique Pinwheel
3. Tranquility Jacob's Ladder
1. Block of the Week (1 block left)
2. Block of the Month (11 blocks left)
3. Pinwheel Sampler (just need to put it all together)
4. Jelly Roll Sampler (just need to put it all together)
5. Farmer's Wife blocks
6. Quiltsmart Apple Core
Quilt Tops That Need Quilting
14!!! I'll spare you the detailed list :) But 5 or 6 of them are small, baby quilts, and a couple I'll be sending out for quilting... so that leaves me another 1/2 dozen to figure out.
And then there's the projects I have planned for this year...Swoon, Made in Cherry, a variation of FITF's Rectangle Squared, and Wonky Interlocking Stars
I'm tired just thinking about it all.