Yes, I know I'm a day late here, but I have a good reason!
The fundraising event I was co-chairing was Saturday. And for the last couple of weeks I have lived and breathed Glitter & Gloss... rarely did I get more than 4 hours of sleep a night, and I was constantly worried that we weren't ready, we had forgotten something BIG, no one would show up, etc. By Saturday my body gave out... I had been fighting off asthma attacks for a week. And Albuterol was working... until Saturday. So after the event was over, I headed home to tuck Megan into bed and take a (much needed) shower, and then headed over to the ER for breathing treatments. A does of Prednisone, a shot of something, and 2 breathing treatments later I was breathing MUCH better. But what I didn't plan for was how exhusted I would be on Sunday. Even a quick trip my visit my mom exhusted me! But another day of rest and I'm feeling even better.
With all that was going on last week, of course I didn't get any sewing done. I didn't even take the cover off my machine all week. But I did do a fair amount of late night on-line shopping!!
Let's see... there was:
* Jelly Roll of Candy Kisses
* 2 Jelly Rolls of Rouennerries
* 2 yards Whimsy (border for an upcoming quilt)
* 1 yard Verna (binding for another upcoming quilt)
* 4 pieces of various sizes of Simple Abundance (borders/binding for a couple of quilts)
* 2 pieces of Rouennerries (for borders on a Rural Jardin quilt - still need to get border fabric for the quilt to come from the Rouennerries Jelly Rolls!!)
There's lots and lots on my sewing to-do list... I'm looking forward to some productive days this week.
Used This Week: 0
Used Year to Date: 61.75
Added This Week: 24.25
Added Year to Date: 219.25
Net Used This Year: -157.50