Can you believe it? I didn't add any fabric to my stash this week!!
Ok - don't get too excited. I did order a couple of Honey Buns (Neptune!!) last night that should be here next week.
I also made a good dent in my stash with 2 flannel rag quilts for Project Linus.
They both still need to have the seams snipped and be washed/dried and then they will be ready to go into the mail.
The blue quilt is about 40" x 50" and is made from repurposed fabrics. Probably 3 years ago I started 2 baby blankets that never really materalized into anything. I took what coordinated from those 2 blankets (and tossed what I couldn't use), then added in new fabric for the backing. The pink quilt is a little bigger, and uses much bigger squares (8 inches finished vs 5 inches finished on the blue quilt) so it went together much faster.
And I used the Accufeed system on my new Janome 6600P for the first time. OMG - how did I ever sew without that!! I'm in love!!
So here's this week's total:
Used This Week: 16.00
Used Year to Date: 32.50
Added This Week: 0
Added Year to Date: 74.25
Net Used This Year: -41.75
And here's what happens when Daddy and a 2-year old pick out clothes...
Happy Valentine's Day!!