True Up has asked... what was your favorite fabric of 2009?
Wow - not an easy task! There are so many great fabrics out there... and more coming out every day. A girl could go broke buying all the beautiful fabrics that caught her eye!
Here are my top 10 categories for 2009:
- Favorite Quilting Weight Cotton Collection: Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey
- Favorite Overall Designer: Tula Pink (I just can't get enough of the Nest line!!)
- Favorite New Designer: Samantha Walker - Wanna Be A Cowboy for Riley Blake Designs
- Favorite Novelty Print: Treasure Map from Wendy Slotboom's Frolic collection
- Favorite Floral Print: Amanda Fleur in Black from Jennifer Paganelli's Pretty Please line
- Favorite Holiday Fabric or Collection: Be Merry by My Mind's Eye for Riley Blake Desings
- Favorite Juvenile Print: Boys, Girls: Little Golden Books by Quilting Treasures
- Favorite Reproduction Print or Collection: French General Rouenneries by Moda
- Favorite New Fabric You Worked With in 2009: Apple Collection by Alice Kennedy for Timeless Treasures
- Wildcard Category - Fabric I wish I had purchased: Far Far Away by Heather Ross